East Bedfordshire

Campaign for Real Ale

Campaign for Real Ale

Queens Head

4 Cambridge Road
SG19 1JE
Real AleReal FireQuiet PubFamily FriendlyGardenGamesParkingSmokingDog FriendlyWiFiLive Music
Opening times: Mon–Thu 15:00-22:30; Fri 15:00-24:00; Sat 12:00-24:00; Sun 12:00-22:00
Regular beers: Greene King Abbot, Greene King IPA, Timothy Taylor Landlord

See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.

Built by William Randall in 1750 and during its early life was called the Maidenhead. Recently refurbished to a high standard with a new internal furniture layout which provides more tables and seating. It is a friendly unspoiled traditional town pub just off the market square, retaining much of its original structure and character. There are several tables and benches on the patio immediately behind the pub as well as in the large garden at the rear. Notable in winter is a roaring log fire which provides a traditional welcome for those coming into the pub from the cold. Good bus & rail links. Free Wi-Fi.